Girls Cost of Program
Boys Cost of Program
Boys Pricing: $250
7th & 8th Grade: $499
- AAU Club Member & Individual Card
- Blue-Star Media Events Service
- CHP Uniform & Nike T-shirt
- AAU Athletic Accidental Insurance
- Club Liability Insurance & Association Expenses
- 30% discount Nike Team purchase program
- 6-8 Tournaments or 3+ leagues depending on team
- Certified AAU, JHS, & HS Coaches
- 2-3 Practices per week with Monday Skill Training for all
- Scrimmages, Equipment & Clerical Expenses
What to bring try-outs
- Players must have CHP fee by the final day of try-outs. (Check payable to Cincinnati Heat Premier).
- Tryouts will take place during one, two or three different 90 minute session.
- Players will be selected once the last try-out session is complete. Families should make a decision at the time the offer is made
Communication is vital. Please convey schedule conflicts as soon as you are aware of them. If we know in advance that a player will miss certain times, we can more accurately plan for roster compositions and practice/tournament scheduling. Failure to communicate absences to a coach, leaving a tournament to participate in a different sport before your team is eliminated, missing practices, or missing tournament games could result in limited playing time (at the coach’s discretion).
A Volunteer may be needed as a Team Administrator:
- to keep the score book
- to organize AAU Cards
- to book hotels when needed
In return the Administrator will have free admission to all AAU events & will receive a free t-shirt.
NAIA & NCAA DI/DII/DIII College Programs are permitted to attend Licensed AAU Events
Hotels & Transportation
Overnight accommodations for players & coaches might be necessary during certain tournaments.
The Team Administrator coordinates team travel & hotel reservations. Group rates will be available for our club when we have more than one team in the same out of town lodging.
Uniforms & CHP Gear
There are no refunds after your child has made a team. There is a $35 Fee for any returned checks.